Wednesday 17 April 2013

Branding - Coffee & TV

Carrying on with the branding posts, here's the logo I designed for visual effects and post production company Coffee & TV. Having worked in Soho for over 10 years I fell in love with this name as soon as Chris Chard (Producer at Coffee & TV) told me. There's a huge coffee culture around Soho mixed with all the TV production houses the name was perfect. 

So when I was asked to look at their branding I jumped at the chance! I usually begin a branding project by sketching out a few ideas and see what comes naturally. I started playing around with the on symbol for electrical appliances and suddenly had that lightbulb moment. 


I love logos that don't have to work too hard and just say what they need to say in the simplest way. Hopefully this is one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment