Tuesday 1 January 2013

My favourite christmas cards

I love giving and receiving real christmas cards... even though it's not particularly green and postage costs are verging on ridiculous, it's lovely receiving cards in the post. This year I'd like to share with you some of my favourites that came through the letterbox.

(above) Gorgeous paper cut card from John Lewis


Cute small typographic card from John Lewis


Marks and Spencer for The Woodland Trust - clean and graphic wintery card


On trend Fairisle knit inspired card from Next


After a great celebratory year for Britain these soldiers are perfect for christmas from Next


Bright and colourful from Paperchase for Nordoff Robbins


Another beauty from Paperchase


Beautiful Snow Angel by Paper House


Charming reindeer illustration by Clare Tupper for Paper Rose


Bright graphic christmas trees from Katy Clemmans


Lovely collage effect christmas trees from Waitrose


A great christmas scene from my friends little girl Poppy (age 7)


I'm a sucker for christmas jumpers so loved this card from Idealogy


Of course my absolute favourite card was from my 16 month son who came home from nursery with this card for Mummy and Daddy! 


So that's it - the christmas season is almost over. Hope you all had a wonderful time and wishing you all a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment